SINATE? is a postemergence corn herbicide that controls herbicide-resistant and important driver weeds in LibertyLink? corn with outstanding crop safety. The powerful one-two punch of Impact? Herbicide and glufosinate provides punishing efficacy in the fight against herbicide-resistant weeds like waterhemp, Palmer amaranth and giant ragweed. SINATE technology combined with the LibertyLink corn trait provides growers with the next generation in resistant weed management. [See SINATE video, field performance, and testimonials.]
- For use on glufosinate tolerant field corn (grain and silage) and sweet corn containing LibertyLink traits.
- LibertyLink field corn: Emergence up to 24 inches tall/V7 stage of growth. Use drop nozzles for corn 24 to 36 inches tall.
- LibertyLink sweet corn: Emergence up to V6 stage of growth.
- Contains two effective modes of action to deliver postemergence control of key grasses and herbicide-resistant weeds like waterhemp, Palmer amaranth and giant ragweed.
- Combining Impact Herbicide with glufosinate delivers more consistent performance on a wide spectrum of grass and broadleaf weeds.
- The crop safety of Impact Herbicide and the inherent tolerance of the LibertyLink corn trait to glufosinate delivers outstanding corn safety.
Find a Retailer
AMVAC’s website is updated regularly and may not contain the most current EPA registered product label or safety data sheet. Please contact your local AMVAC representative to confirm you have current product information. It is the sole responsibility of the end user to read and follow product use directions and to comply with all federal, state or local laws. These products may not be registered in all states and users are advised to confirm that the product is registered in all states of intended use. Important: Always read and follow label instructions.