Armed with active ingredient fipronil, NAVIGATOR? SC termiticide/insecticide is an effective pre- and post-construction termite control product for professionals, killing a variety of subterranean termites—as well as other perimeter pests and invaders such as ants—while protecting the home against future infestations.
- Pre- and post-construction (including exterior perimeter/localized interior treatment) applications for subterranean termite control
- Above ground applications for drywood termite control
- To control labeled pests on outside surfaces and along foundation perimeters
- Contains 9.1% fipronil—a non-repellent, state-of-the-art active ingredient—which is passed by termites back to the nest for accelerated colony destabilization
- IRAC Group 2B insecticide
- Mode of Action: Chloride Channel Antagonist; generally fast acting
Contact Your Distributor
AMVAC’s website is updated regularly and may not contain the most current EPA registered product label or safety data sheet. Please contact your local AMVAC representative to confirm you have current product information. It is the sole responsibility of the end user to read and follow product use directions and to comply with all federal, state or local laws. This product may not be registered in all states and users are advised to confirm that the product is registered in all states of intended use.?Important: Always read and follow label instructions. See label for listed weeds and pests.
Navigator is a registered trademark of Gharda Chemicals International Inc.