IMPACT CORE? is a postemergence corn herbicide that controls grass and broadleaf weeds with punishing takedown and lasting residual. IMPACT CORE provides the proven takedown power of Impact? Herbicide, and an industry-leading level of acetochlor to control your toughest weeds and grasses. It is Strong to the Core? and has trusted takedown of herbicide-resistant grasses and broadleaf weeds such as waterhemp, Palmer amaranth and giant ragweed. [See IMPACT CORE video, field performance, and testimonials.]
- For in-crop use on field corn (grain, silage, seed) and popcorn.
- Apply from emergence up to 11-inch corn height.
- Powered with Impact Herbicide providing trusted control of herbicide-resistant* grasses and broadleaf weeds such as waterhemp, Palmer amaranth and giant ragweed.
- Contains an industry-leading level of acetochlor providing reliable and extended control of key grasses and broadleaf weeds.
- Features a novel formulation providing long-lasting product stability that delivers control across a wide range of field conditions.
Find a Retailer
AMVAC’s website is updated regularly and may not contain the most current EPA registered product label or safety data sheet. Please contact your local AMVAC representative to confirm you have current product information. It is the sole responsibility of the end user to read and follow product use directions and to comply with all federal, state or local laws. This product may not be registered in all states and users are advised to confirm that the product is registered in all states of intended use.?Important: Always read and follow label instructions. See label for listed weeds and pests.
*Except for group 27 resistant weeds.