Impact? Herbicide is a powerful force in postemergence control that offers outstanding control of broadleaf weeds along with remarkable grass control. A preferred complement to the widespread use of glyphosate-based herbicides. Click here to learn about ImpactZ.
- May be applied up to 45 days before harvest
- No label restrictions with either soil applied or foliar insecticides registered for use in corn
- Controls tough broadleaf weeds and annual grasses
- Offers The Standard in Corn Safety? in all types of corn
- Wide application window, tank mix compatibility
- Partnering with glyphosate or glufosinate is optional
Find a Retailer
AMVAC’s website is updated regularly and may not contain the most current EPA registered product label or safety data sheet. Please contact your local AMVAC representative to confirm you have current product information. It is the sole responsibility of the end user to read and follow product use directions and to comply with all federal, state or local laws. This product may not be registered in all states and users are advised to confirm that the product is registered in all states of intended use.?Important: Always read and follow label instructions. See label for listed weeds and pests.